The ideal candidate for Cryoskin® slimming and toning services are individuals with a BMI of less than 35%, who are already living a relatively healthy lifestyle. . . What does that mean?
- Active individuals who's overall eating habits support a healthy size for your frame.
- Supplementing to ensure your body is getting the nutritional support it needs to function at its best.
- Getting adequate sleep on a regular basis.
- Consistently taking in ample amounts of water (half your weight in ounces is a good daily target)
Cryoskin® is considered to be extremely safe for most people. However, there are some scenarios where an individual may not be able to receive a Cryoskin® treatment due to a temporary condition. Once the appropriate waiting period has been observed or the condition no longer exists, then it should be safe to proceed with treatment. There are also some chronic conditions which would prohibit a Cryoskin® treatment. Please see the list below.
Contra-indications* for Cryoskin®
Cryo-Slimming, Cryo-Toning, and Cryo-Facials are not advised and will not be performed at this location if any of the following conditions are applicable to the client:
- Whole body cryo-therapy in the last 24 hours
- Hydrofacial in the last 72 hours and should not schedule a Hydrofacial for at least 72 hours after a Cryo-Facial
- Waxing/laser hair removal in the 7 days
- Cool Sculpting in the last 30 days
- Botox/fillers in the last 90 days
- Abdominal mesh from hernia surgery in the last 90 days (in case of medical complications from the surgery
- Tattoos that are new and have not healed yet
- Open wound at site to be treated
- Current pregnancy or if breastfeeding
- Permanent piercings at the site to be treated
- Active cancer
- Lymphatic disorders
- Severe Kidney disease
- Severe Liver disease
- Severe Diabetes
- Severe Raynaud's
- Progressive diseases: ALS, MS, Parkinsons disease
- Must be 18+ years of age
*If you have another condition, please call or email us prior to booking a session or purchasing a series. It is also advisable to check with your physician about your specific condition if it is not already listed here.