Covellite Holistics is an enterprise of like-minded individuals who are self employed in this collaborative environment to bring you exemplary holistic services. We are active members of the community, volunteering our time frequently for a plethora of worthy causes, thus creating a synergy among clients, practitioners and our community.
Our ability to provide chair or table massage to participants in a walk/run or other event is limited to therapists' availability. Alternatively, if we are unable to volunteer our services, we may be able to donate a gift certificate for a raffle item.
Past volunteer events include:
- Bedford Animal Rescue League's Volunteer Appreciation Event, 2013
- Milford Amory, National Guard's Welcome Home Pig Roast, 2013
- Coalition of Caring, Caregivers Conference, Concord, 2013
- Boston Marathon (with the Seacoast Career Schools for Dana Farber Group/Runners), 2013
- Manchester City Marathon (with the AMTA), 2013
Organizations/events we have supported by providing gift certificates for raffles/silent auctions:
- Wreaths around the Wadleigh, Wadleigh Public Library, Milford, 2013
- Church of the Good Shepard, Nashua, 2013
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Employee Appreciation Day, Nashua, 2013
- American Parkinson's Optimism Walks, Nashua, 2013