During these difficult times, we are looking for ways to continue to be of service in the community. As such, we are sourcing KN95 masks (in orders of 100 counts) to be consolidated for a larger order from suppliers. You may order online through our website by clicking HERE. For technical data on different types of masks, follow this link: CLICK HERE.
Details of placing a KN95 mask order:
- Price is subject to change without notice up until the Purchase Order requirement of 2,500 count has been met and that purchase order is placed.
- Once the consolidated order(s) is placed, there will be no refunds, unless there is a problem with the fulfillment of the order.
- Currently, the supplier is delivering the product in 10-14 days. So, the quicker we get to the minimum order of 2,500, the quicker we lock in our price and get our masks.
- Orders of more than 2 (x 100ct) may be declined so as to discourage hoarding or reselling and price-gouging.
- Once the consolidated order is received by Covellite Holistics, LLC, we will notify those who have placed an order that it is ready for pick up at our business location.
- If you are not able to pick up your order due to self-quarantine, or if you are outside of the local area, we will deliver/ship to your specified location within the continental U.S. for an additional cost.
We are doing this to facilitate getting masks to our clients, friends, family, and neighbors. For complete transparency, the price includes a nominal markup to cover the cost of credit card fees, shipping, and website updates related to this undertaking. We are not making any profit on these masks. However, since we are shut down and have zero revenue, we are not in a position to absorb these costs.
You may be thinking, "why would I need 100 masks?---I just want a few for me and my household" And if you are working from home or otherwise adhering to the "Stay-at-Home" order, you may not need 100 masks. If that is the case, we encourage you to place an order anyway and consider donating a portion of your masks either through Covellite by notating your order of your intent, or by direct donation to healthcare workers, your local EMTs, police, and fire department. There are shortages in PPE supplies. We ask that you do not place excessive orders.